Ugh to die for !!!
A decadent chocolate dish from my favorite clean eating recipe book, The Eat-Clean Diet Cookbook by Tosca Reno. Now isn’t this a sexy valentines dessert? And healthy too!
• ¾ cup / 180 ml dark chocolate chips or dark chocolate bars, broken into pieces
• 12 oz / 336 g silken tofu* at room temperature, drained
• ½ cup / 120 ml warmed skim milk or soy, rice or almond milk
• 1 tsp / 5 ml best-quality vanilla
*NOTE: You must use silken tofu for this recipe.
- Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler or in the microwave. Make sure to let the chocolate melt slowly. Stir until chocolate is uniformly smooth.
- In a food processor, combine tofu, melted chocolate, warmed milk and vanilla. Process until smooth. Place tofu mixture in fine-mesh strainer or sieve, pushing through with the back of a wooden spoon, into a medium…
View original post 31 more words