So I was watching Food Network and saw one of the shows talking about 15 minute meals that are quick, easy, and fun for you and your family. I made these last night!! We enjoy pizza in this house but not as much since it’s costly, loaded with calories, and with
all the grease just not as healthy. I’m continuing on my eat clean and eat at home diet. I got Bolilio whole wheat rolls, fresh mozzarella, cheddar, colby, Monterey Jack block cheeses, pesto, marinara, olive oil, basil and pineapple! I made all different pizzas so we could mix and match for dinner. My daughter, hubby, and I enjoyed this.
Here’s what I did for each roll:
1. Marinara|Fresh grated Mozzarella|Pineapples
2. Pesto|sliced fresh mozzarella|sliced tomato
3. Olive Oil| fresh grated mozzarella|fresh chopped Basil
4. Marinara|Fresh grated cheddar, mozzarella| Basil
5. Marinara|Fresh grated Colby & Monterey Jack
Baked for 15 minutes.
Hope you try and enjoy !!!