Here’s a quick and easy recipe for banana fritters, banana pancakes, flour less pancakes, or whatever you want to call them!!! All I know is this recipe is quick, easy, flour less, gluten free, and packed with protein. I reviewed different recipes and here’s what I did for my own:
2 brown eggs (cage free)
1 Cinnamon stick or dash of ground cinnamon
1 tbs chia seeds
1 tbs coconut oil (virgin)
Pure raw honey
1. First gather your ingredients and put in a bowl. Eggs, banana, cinnamon, chia seeds.
2. Blend all ingredients by hand or with blender on low speed.
3. Heat stovetop to medium low and add coconut oil.
4. After frying pan is heated, pour an amount you desire for your pancake size. Allow to brown evenly on both sides.
5. Bon a petite! I use pure raw honey on my cakes but you can use syrup or eat plain if you like! Enjoy !!!
One Comment Add yours